This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Monday, March 14, 2011

Zundapp KS750

FOr the time being, I have stocked this kit for a few years since it is first released by Lionroar. The highly detailed parts and decent photo etchings have worth a premium list price for the kit at the time.

Years later, I finally have the time to start this kit. What I will trying to do is to construct the bike as instructed and add a few more highlighting details around, and then I will bring one or two German soldiers around it as a little diorama.



Here it starts with a quick build-ups of the parts. I will be painting them in a very quick pace later on and put these all together. And here are some closeup with the details of the parts.






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters