This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Ford Focus - Monza Rally 2007

Hello brothers! THis time, I am starting another kit with the #46 on its windows. This is the winner ride in the Monza Rally 2007 during the off season from the MotoGP schedule, with Valentino Rossi have had fun again in this race.

It has been a while for me to have another race car kit and hopefully I can get it done straight from box. I will try to detail a bit with the plastics if things are not prepared by Hasegawa well enough. But we'll see.


The first time opening the kit, a couple of parts have been enhenced already. The first is the intake on the roof. The empty space can barely been seen and that is why I have deepen the edge a little more, so when it paint it in dark black later on, it give better view.


Next is the dashboard, the panel line next to the dash was barely seen. I believe it is the original part from the legendary Ford Focus by Hasegawa back from the 2000. So the parts were molded a lot and the quality has dropped badly. I have reworked the lines afterall and hopefully when I refer to more reference pictures, I will be able to spot other items around for enhencement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters