This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Friday, June 3, 2011

German Pz.Kpfw. Tiger II Porsche Turret (4)

This is the first time I am applying winter camo on a AFV kit. What I am trying is the hair-spray approach which has been widely used among foriegn builders. The picture below is after the first trial in which I tried to work on a first layer of white camo. I will be doin another layer to see how the layering works out.








After the second application of white camo, the lower hull is now having a better look. At the same time, the first layer of white camo has also been applied on the turret and barrel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters