This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Monday, May 21, 2012

Sunny Bay - HKIA first complete attempt

Last Sunday I have finally completed my first attempt for the entire round trip from between Sunny Bay and the HK International Airport! 
The entire round trip took around 38.56km as far as my meter can tell. And this first attempt took about 1 hour and 51minutes, including about 15 mins that I was hanging around and took photos around the airport area. XD
The previous runs I did only half of the miles up to Tung Chung, and as I hardly had the courage and the breathe to continue the next half. But finally this is such a beautiful Sunday that I did this. I am hoping this route being my gym area where I can keep working out my legs~~




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters