This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Friday, June 1, 2012

Subaru Impreza WRX STI double project

I am always a great fan for the Subaru Impreza. Even though the type GG has been one of my favorites other than GDB, I have decided to start this project for a double build first, just to get rid of the bigger boxes in the room~~ ^_^"

Like most of the other projects, I have pre-assemble most of the body parts as a start. The Aoshima kits usually are not the most comfortable kit to work with. And I believe this STI is of no exception. The plastic are harder than those with Tamiya or Fujimi kits and the injection pins are always very visible. And the panel lines are not molded very well at all. I have to smoothen along most of the panel lines as my very first step.

As a very quick follow up work, primer was applied and I have double checked the panel lines again and prepared some of areas where will potentially affect the polishing at the end. These kind of observation and preparation are essential to a smooth project execution.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters