This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Subaru Impreza WRX STI double project (5)

At this boring day without anyone around, I have decided to spend the day pulling this all together.
I finalized the body work, doing a final priming. Then have the White, Black and translucent yellow painted.
And I also got most of the decals laid down. This is now looking mor like the rally car now~~






4 comments:

  1. The decal looks very good, very vivid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! The color of this decal is cool! But I masked the translucent yellow area just to make sure the edges are sharp enough. Other than that, the only other thing I would comment is the decals are too elastic. I had a hard time cutting them with a new cutter blade! So when it comes to edges where you need to separate the decal, I need to do it even more carefully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is interesting, I've never heard about this problem before. Decals usually have a sheet of paper underneath, the plastic film could be stretchy but paper it not. Indeed, I experienced a similar problem before when it was a piece of masking tape, not decal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, that's true... that's why it surprised me as well... haha

    ReplyDelete

 
free counters