This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Lexus IS200 x Toyota Altezza (5)

The silver areas have to be managed in quite a details way. I need to mask some of the lines from here and there and the lines need to be very sharp to replicate as closely as the decals used to be. I spend an hour or so doing this and finally I managed to give some silver spaces on the ride.




2 comments:

  1. Looks good, i hate masking anything curved. Loving the colours on this they work so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks brother~ sometimes it is still fun to do all the masking when u have been long from doing it. I really enjoyed the time sitting alone only focusing on one thing. it is becoming a treasure moment for me lately... T_T

    ReplyDelete

 
free counters