This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Knight of Heaven

Here is my recent work on the Nutz Planet bust.
After a couple of larger scale paintings, I think I am getting more touches on how large scale figures/ busts are to be painted. This is going to be a serious try out and should hopefully become a much better work.
Hope you guys will enjoy and I promise I will keep you posted.

Black and grey primers are appied

Basic skin tone are allocated.

Some more detail paint job on face.

Started preparing the chain armor.

Still getting more practices on chain armor....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters