This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Knight of Heaven (2)

It has been really fun to learn how to deal with Chrome paints.
I am trying out the Vallejo Model Air Metallic paint on this. And surprisingly it is very easy to apply. I can easily blend the silver paint with gloss black paint to come up with the right weathered metal surface. And after a few trial, I managed to get the helmet painted!
Then I worked on the leather parts as well as the shield, which of cox took me quite some time to develop the right shape, right dimensions and the right texture.

This is quite a satisfactory build for my officially second bust. And I hope you will enjoy it too. Thank.






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters