This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Sunday, September 13, 2009

F-15C Eagle - Gulf Spirit (4)

After the base color is done, the darker camo color is to be done. I have regenerated the marking scheme to a 1:1 scale from the instruction. And then I have the mask cut from the copy. In this way, the camo can be applied free-handed. The paints used for the camo are Gunze #305 and #307.





After the camo is done, I have applied a thine layer of clear coat before I put on the decals.
I have found that the GX100 has been a lot more helpful with being used as a gloss medium as well as compared to the Gunze basic clear and super clear. The density delivered by GX100 is a lot more concrete and in this way, a thinner layer will do the job as a gloss medium.
As for the decal, these are original Hasegawa Japan decals and the quality is as usual. And little decal softener will do the job well enough. If too much softener is used, the decal will collapse striaght away....



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters