This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Monday, September 28, 2009

German Tanker in Summer (3)

For the last couple of days, I have got the figure re-touched again.
The pants are darkened further with a cooler color tone while I have fixed some of the highlight area on the shoulders.
Both arms were fixed to the body now and the hands are painted roughly and would be re-touched soon.

Anyway, it is about time to think about how the figure is to be presented. I didn't want to hide the lower part of the figure into the cockpit of a turret. So I am trying to figure out a diorama around some piles of work stuffs. Hopefully I would have the setup ready with material on hand.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters