This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Sunday, October 4, 2009

F-15C Eagle - Gulf Spirit (5)

Over the weekend, I have completed the weathering of this plane and flat coating has been applied as well. With the enamal weathering, the pre-shadowing effect was toned down and it looks better than before (in my opinion of cox.... =_=)

The rear flaps have not been done as well as the fuel tanks. I will handle these together soon. But before that, I couldn't resist to remove the mask at the tail and start working on the exhaust. This was just simple steps to get it painted with gloss black and then with SM07. And a little super black was used to touch up the heating effect.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters