This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

E-P1 X Hong Kong Island Tram

Not very often, I jump up onto one of these tram, just to go for a very short distance along the tracks.

Tram has been a very convenient mean to get around from the place I worked.
If I go for MTR, it will get so long the way I go from the ground floor to the platform, which is a few stairs and tunnels to go.
If I go for bus, it will usually be loaded and it is not a comfort to sit on there when I am already exhausted from work.
Mini buses are good, as long as it is close to full load and the bus go straight to the destination. But sometimes it will gang around until 16 seats are loaded and it may sometimes take 10-15mins!

So, Trams go very frequent. In winter, when the air is cool, it is usually easier for me to get on to the trams. The only thing against it is time. In a rush, not at all.
So occasionally when I get myself free, go by tram is very enjoyable. The air and space let my mind free and I just watch the people on the street ganging around like a slow motion film.
Ding-ding~~Ding-ding~~ time passes... Let's get off~~



By the way, let's do some PS~~haha


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters