This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Nissan Fairlady 350Z Nismo Tuned

I have started this kit back in 2007 Oct. I haven't been working on it at all as the sanding work for the body kit is really a demanding task. And afterall, I have got this kit stayed untouched over the years and worked on many some other things else.

From time to time, I have work little by little and finally, I have got the body replicated and it is now ready to be painted. Ihave decided to do it a pearl orange color and this paint is from Ricebox again. I hope I can still be working on this in December and hopefully get it done straight a way.








No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters