This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro F60 (11)

After some touch up with the wheel caps, some little decalings and painting on the tyres, this one is finally completed!
Accidentalling I have DROPPED the fron wings onto the floor!! Little paints are cracked and have to be fixed with some gluing..... which of caused have impacted on the outcome.... Anyway, I have to admit the fault that I was too careless when handing the kit around the places. So, I have to accept the result afterall.
This is really a very interesting kit to build. I hope you have enjoyed my progress so far. Thanks for watching.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters