This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Saturday, July 3, 2010

SS Pz NCO LAH Kharkov (3)

THis is another practise for skin tone. I have practise the flesh tones with a couple of spare heads.

This two are a trial over Andrea AC-41 as base. The result is too dull and even I have tried to soften the tone with loads of red.


Then I have tried to switch the base color BACK to AC-10. Surprizingly his gave a much better result. So I suspect the red liquid I have removed from the AC-41 has a lot to deal with the tone.


A final touch with the pracise heads.
As you may notice, I have used some soft pink color as a foundation for these heads. I found it much easier than priming the heads with darks, as in my own practise, I always try to give a very light and thin base color to avoid messing up the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters