This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Monday, September 6, 2010

SS Pz NCO LAH Kharkov (5)

I have just started painting the pants for this LAH officer, but it turns out to be one of the most horrible nightmare ever since I experience painting figures....
The white is easily the most difficult color to try on one single pair of pants! I can hardly differentiate the tones of the white paint and I can just do it trial and error every time the brush touched the painting object.
I have spent a couple of hours getting started with the front upper part of the pants and it has been exhausting....
Fortunately, if it turns out that I cannot complete this in white, I will be washing away the paints and turn it into camo, since this is a resin figure! Haha~~!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters