This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Monday, September 20, 2010

Yamaha YZR-M1 2009 (13)

After all those tedious finishing work on R1, I can finally get back to this M1 and start the painting job. Actually, some sanding and primer work were done on and off when I was doing the R1. The white base was applied last weekend with Gunze GX-1. And then I had a pearl white coat from Ricebox over the cowlings.

At the same time, I have managed to get a mix of blue paint from Ricebox for this M1. This is the first issue and I am sure it is just he right mix and the color matches any of my references. I will soon get those cowling masked and painted. THis way I can move on to later work sooner.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters