This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Nissan GTR R35

Okay, I know I am a bit too unfaithful to all my current builds. But to save efforts when applying clear coat later on, I have decided to start another kit altogether. This is the Nissan GTR which I have built one earlier in total black. This time, I like it to be in light metalic grey, in which Finisher Light Gun Metal is employed.

I didn't plan to apply any addon to it. I started with preparing the body, with thinned walls at the inside of the fenders, as well as smoothened surfacer after primer.


The Finisher Light Gun Metal is a very nice paint. I have sprayed the paint directly on the primer surface and the paint saturated very easily.
At the same time, I have painted the bonnet in gloss black which soon, will be covered with carbon fire decals.


It looks like a very straight forward build. Hope I can get it running smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters