This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Thursday, March 29, 2012

German Waffen SS Unteroffizier

Once again, I have put away some of the current projects and enjoyed some time around painting figures. This time, I have get this resin figure from a friend of mine and this is a really great figure for resuming my figure painting journey.

The same set of paints have been used for a few good years. I actually found some of them are dry out and requirement replacements....


There are 2 optional heads to fit in. And I think I would need to repaint a couple of time for each of them anyway. Just like a practise, everytime I resumed painting figures, the first couple of head seems to be a mess.....LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters