This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Kawasaki T-4 Blue Impulse 2008 (6)

Just spend the evening having the color scheme painted. This is a custom mix of 2 blue colors. I didn't manage to get the Gunze #322 and #323 as stated in the instruction. But I think this color still match close enough to the decal anyway.



The next evening I have most of the decals applied. I need to leave the stensils for later time as I hardly able to focus from my eyes after consecutive evening audio meetings.


After some the decal applied, I found that the mask I have made on the wings are appearantly off the track. Perhaps I will have to hand paint the darkr shade of blue lines later on.



But afterall, I think the masking job is pretty close and I am still glad to have this progress going on so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters