This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Captain William Kidd, 1689

This has been a figure that I have pre-assembled a couple of years back. But I just had never had the time to actually start painting. Now, I am going to give it a go and am also looking to complete this figure by November.

This same pre-assembled look, with the sword actually broken. I will need to do some welding before painting. Anyway that can wait after the figure and the floor being painted.

A thin layer of primer was coated. The casting was a bit rough so I have to work on sanding work here and there. The difference to working on a resin or injection versus this white metal is that I will get my fingers all darkened after the sanding work....

As usual, I started the painting work with the face. The shape and casting on this part is brilliant. I have no issues even I have been a while from painting work.

The next day I worked on the inside shirt. There are a few layers of cloths on this figure. So I have to so some planning before I decide which area or which piece of cloths to start with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters