This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Lexus IS200 x Toyota Altezza (8)

After having one of the STI finished, I have moved my focus on this Altezza now.

I started polishing it a few days ago and the Gunze GX100 looks really promising.
Yet, I do prefer the strength and transparency of any of the 2K coatings. I do not really need to pay too much attention for not rubbing off any paints with 2Ks, since its strength other features already help a great deal.

Anyway, the body of this Altezza is now ready and I just need to prepare the rest of the painting including chassis and cockpit, which will be really straight forward.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters