This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Lexus IS200 x Toyota Altezza (11)

As the IS300 was being done, I have started to put up stuffs for the Altezza.
I really do not want the kit to be abandoned for any longer so I am doing it straight ahead.
I have no idea what and how the cockpit for this one made race should looks like. I had a couple of picture for this race but it was really hard to know what were the details.

The best I could have got is from the Advan Altezza which I barely know if it is in the same category as this one. So I decided to just pull up some of my own ideas. It will has a race driver side but I am keeping the rest as a street car, mainly to shorten the time I spend thinking on what they should be. And it is just much easier to give those details from the kit itself.

Anyway, I backed the passenger seat with plastic sheets. and fill up some of the details exactly the same as the IS300.

As I have found the ride height is a bit off from the IS300, I have worked some tricks on the front suspensions, to lower the ride height.

I got a nice buckle seat from some of the left over from previous kits. It is really good to have those parts kept for future use. I am almost done with the prep work and is ready to start the painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters