This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Monday, February 8, 2010

Olympus OM-10 - Gallery 1

Finally, I have got a nice Epson Perfection V300 so my films can all be scanned fresh from the films. Here are some selected pictures that I am glad to share. I have been, and still are, trying out many different kinds of films, both negative and slides, so I can better compare their differences and hopefully I would be able to choose a better film option for some particular occasions in the future.

So here we go and I started with a roll of Kodak Gold color 400 as a testrun for my OM-10.


And here was a 2010 New Year Eve, when used the Fujifilm Superia 200, trying out different ASAs.

In a sharp contrast I then have a roll of Fujifilm Xtra 400, which many Internet opinions said it is a great choice for general purpose.


In the middle of my Macau holiday, I have employed my very first roll of positive film, the Kodak E100VS.




Later I then have another roll of Fujifilm Xtra 400 under bright day-light. It works pretty differently with differnt lighting environments.




Still in process are a couple of slides now and I will be picking up the developed films tomorrow and hopefully I will be able to scan those pictures later this weekend.
I can say I am deeply addicted to film photography, as compared to digital photography. As you can see I got my OM-10 back at December and by Feb 2010, I am developing the 6th roll of film already! So I guess I am trying to so some extensive training on photography and hopefully I will be able to shoot at some better shots later on.
Thanks for reading and I am really happy to share with you my new addicts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters