This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro F60 (2)

Over the week, progress has been so slow as the Lunar New Year has been a very cold one. I have mildly moved in my own bedroom..... So what I have got are just some very simple steps, like sanding around the cowlings here and there and filling up gaps between parts.

The nosecone has been assembled. A very tiny photo etch from the Studio 27 parts was planted at the very front.


The floor was a major disaster of injection marks. I have filled some of them which are exposed in curbside form. Some little parts at the floor were also assembled.


I have tried to assemble the rear wing with some tiny pins from Ricebox. Some 0.4mm drillings are done back and fore. This looks great as long as the parts are still free from any paints, polishing and sanding. I hope these steps will hold the holes tight so it can still be finally assembled like this afterwards.


So, the stuffs are happening altogether, and things are looking like a F1 now.


The platings are all removed from the parts. This allows better painting work, when some little weathering will be applied.

Some of the cowlings are primed so I can check the filling and sanding works were right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters