This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Honda Jazz (4)

Having these bodies sanded and cleaned, they are ready for paints. Home is empty tonight so it has been a very good moment for spraying work.

I have managed to has a good mix of paints for the Nissan March. First I laid a layer of Finisher Foundation Pink on it. And then I have the auto paint sprayed on it. It was a very transparent golden orange, which I could hardly spray evenly over the surface. Also, the color itself didn't quite match the color of Dora's ride. So afterall, I have mixed a custom orange base and added some of this golden orange for its pearl portion. The mix looks good at my first sight, so I sprayed it over on top and got it done.

For the Jazz, I started on Jay's ride as it is also laid with Finisher Foundation Pink. All of a sudden, I realised I didn't even cut open the roof for the roof window yet! I was so surprize and had to take out the tools for the mod. At a quick surgery, the roof has been opened and primer was ready. I laid the Foundation Pink again, followed by a layer of Finisher Bright red.

for Ronald's ride, I will have to look out for a good choice of paint as well or I will have to custom mix it again. Anyway, I hope to have the bodies painted in these couple of weeks so I can have the clear coat over the Xmas holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters