This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Mercedes Benz CLK GTR (1)

This, in fact, was a kit that I have started a few years back. I was about to open both of its doors and try to enhance "a little" on its tail. However, works are all delayed, or prosponded, as I have been working on all those Rossi bikes.... So attention was always laid on bike than this GT.

So at the moment, I was trying to clear up stuffs that I have started so far and try to make a break from the bikes. This would be a total clean up of old stuff, so probably I would not have too much efforts on it, just try to get it done right.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters