This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

SS Pz NCO LAH Kharkov (11)

Having too much bikes and cars for some weeks, I think I will have this little figure on my bench as a little break. I have got the scarf and the telescope painted. I always hesitated when thinking about the scarf, as the pattern has to be painted very accurately and carefully. But after a simple try on paper, I think I would be able to realise it on the figure.

To brighten up the figure a bit, I have this scarf in red, so as the boxart was done. I think the result look just fine on this picture but I do think I could have done this better on the real stuffs.
I will have the gloves and the boots painted next and will start preparing the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters