This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Nissan March - Orange (3)

There were months from the last touch on this kit. But I was trying to put it up all together soon now as to clear space at my desk.

The old music box has been lost and I have to build another one now.



The back of the seats have to be filled with plastic sheet as well.


After some review for what else to be work on, I think the kit is almost ready for assemble. That's why I was air-prushing the interior straight ahead.


I had some final enhancement on the back of the seats. Now they look much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters