This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Nissan March - Orange (4)

I had a half day seating on the bench today, working this out almost to completion.
The windows and frames are painted; the interior is painted for most of the details. I will need to get some touch up and then a nice flat coat afterwards. And I have almost get rid of the too-simpliflied chassis except for the front brake discs.
So I guess I will need another 60mins of spraying and cluing to get this done.
Afterall, this is a build for my friend who has ben driving the same real stuffs for more than 2 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters