This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Porsche 911-996 GT3 (1)

Here I have started another progress, which is going to be a Porsche 911 GT3.
This will going to be a straight OOB, just to give myself some relieves over the pilling stocks.
The Porsche 911 is always one of my dream rides so building this kit will be much like a pleasure for myself.

Molding lines are remove at the first step as usual. Some of the panel lines are engaved in order to present the edges in greater degree.


The empty space at the sides of the spoiler was filled with Tamiya light-curing putty. I have just learnt how to use this kind of putty properly and I am sure this will be of great use in my later works.


After some sanding work and primers, The body is now ready for paint.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters