This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Porsche 911-996 GT3 (3)

This is the Tuen Ng Festival in the Chinese calender. And this has transformed into a nice holiday in the moddle of the week. So I have got some extra time to work on both the yellow rides.
I have further fine-tuned the color for both rides and got them clear coated last weekend. In fact, I have mixed the paint into a seperate bottle at the end so I can have the color mixed right from the bottle. I am starting to be tired with two-layers paints working....

Anyway, the body of both rides have been settled and I have moved on with the chassis over the past couple of days. And finally, I have the chassis settled as well.



Nothing special but straight from instruction here in this build. I have focused more on the painting work instead. Extra care are paid when I have the chassis painted. The color matching is simple, but I wanted to give a little weathering over it. Little washing and burning on the exhausts have been done.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters