This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Friday, June 25, 2010

Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro F60 (8)

Earlier in June, I have started the polishing of this F60. However, I have rubbed it so hard that I have even rubbed off part of the decals! Especially I have damaged the SF logo! Ihave no backup decal and I would have o fix it wih my hand painting skill..... So this is the fix and I have to clear coat the whole thing once again and sit and wait for another couple of weeks....


In a couple of weeks, the clear coat is ready for polishing.
Magically, I have recovered my Modeler's Top Compound 2000 which I thought I have lost it. So I have bee using this together with Ricebox Compound for the polishing.
Afterall, Hasegawa compound and was were also employed at finishing touch.

And I have started preparing the parts which are to be carbon fibre right away.
At some parts, I have be decalling with Studio27 CF decals, But for mos of the chassis parts, I have decided to have them sprayed over a net so it saves so much time to realise the CF effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters