This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Friday, June 25, 2010

SS Pz NCO LAH Kharkov

At some point, I have enough time about F1, MotoGP, and anything with wheels. So I have decided to take a break for awhile and have a good time with my military figures.

This is going to be my second Alpine figures in progress. Althougth I have seen this figure being painted by lots of talented painters, I think I will be working on it in a slightly my own way.



This figure consists of just 5 different parts, the body, the arms and 2 alternative heads, meaning I will not be working to too much accessaries at all.



And at a setup, I have chosen the head with he waring hat which gives a windy look~



As a custom for myself, as I have not been working on figures for some months, I have kick down to a simple practise on some of my previously unfinished Dragon figures first. This time I have the suit painted for this figures and the practise session will finish at its completion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters