This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Lexus IS200 x Toyota Altezza (3)

I started to work on the body work for both kits this week. I was trying to lay the decals for the race machine but my Lord the decal has aged! It is a 10-year-old decal sheet anyway and the decal started to fall into pieces even on slight motions.... I spent almost an hour to lay the decal on the roof and the hood. I guessed I will need much repainting work on it and the rest of the silver areas will be taken up with spraying work as well... I decided to work this out as hard as I can as I like this livery so much that I still want to finish it after this 10 years. (I have built one 10 years before)

The street version will be in silver color as I like it a traditional export version rather than the Japanese Altezza version. I used Gunze SM01 for the silver.

I applied a very light clear coat on both as of now so I can move on with the rest of the decal/ repainting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters