This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Yamaha YZF-R1 1998 (2)

I was originally getting into the M1 chain set this morning, but I really don't know why I was moving on with the R1!

As I started to realise that there are plenty of parts that are left useless with the 2009 M1 transkit, I am trying to implant some of the parts into the street bike. First of all, the exhaust. The original R1 exhaust was enormous. And with the racing exhaust replacement, the ride turns out to be lighter.




I have managed to fill all the gaps over the cowlings today. So what's left will be simple painting works, which is the objective of this side-tracking progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters