This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Yamaha YZR-M1 2009 (12)

Finally I have picked up the chain set and moved on.

After 2 workings for 2005 M1 and RC211V, I have found that 2 document clips will do a lot of help in this. When you have the first hammer, they doesn't do a lot of help. But after that, when the PE started to bend in differnet direction, without the clips holding the PE tight, the tiny pieces tend to fall apart in very slight shaking on the set. So the clips really help a lot in my opinion.

Apart from the document clips idea, I have also learnt that it would be the best to lock up the screws only at the last step right before the hammer step. The screws tend to hold the PEs tight together with the help of the clips. So locking up the screws for each step simply add up additional movement for the stand and directly giving chances that the tiny pieces falling. So I will just lock up the screws at the last step.


After 4 consecutive workings plus a additional 1.5cm length, I have managed to produce a 150mm chain which turns out to be in perfect length for this time. Thanks God! (my eye balls started to turn red......@.@")

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters