This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Monday, August 9, 2010

Yamaha YZF-R1 1998 (3)

At a very quick after work moment, I have managed to get started with the paint work.
This time, it was the main frame being painted with Gunze #33 flat black plus very little #8 silver. I always like this metalic black which turns out to be in matt surface. Some other parts were also painted in this color and some od them are prepared to be CFed.



At the cowlings, I am quite confident with the primer except for this part. I have sanded it a few more rounds to make sure the gaps are perfectly sealed. Hopefully the gaps will all be covered after the night of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters