This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Monday, August 16, 2010

Yamaha YZF-R1 1998 (6)

I have refine the paint a little bit but still, the blue seems to be far from the M1 blue for 2009... Anyway, I should have the color tested on something else first but it is too late now. Though, I still like this blue color anyway.

A very quick clear coat to seal the metalic and pearl colors, I have start the decal work straight away. Just a few decals have lift up this ride a lot. Hopefully I can have the decal work done with the cowlings and a quick clear seal tomorrow, so that I can allow a full day drying during my tennis course on Wednesday. My plan is to have the clear coat fixed by this weekend and then I can move on a bit with the M1 chassis a bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters