This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Friday, August 6, 2010

Yamaha YZF-R1 1998

If having 2 full detailed kits working at the same time is too much, it is just the beginning of this long-lasting horrible story...

In order to get a nice and matching color scheme for the Fiat Yamaha livery, I have decided to put the paint test on a R1 first!

I have just freshly got this kit tonight afterwork. And at a very very fast assembly, I have worked the parts together. Easy, I have just glue a couple of the parts for now. I have a few M1 experience here but none on R1. And I am telling you this is the first street bike I am going to build too.

So this pre-assembly was just to get the feel and touch of the parts included. I will be working on it a little bit faster just solely to give a trail on the Fiat Yamaha painting scheme.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters