This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Initial D - Toyota AE86 Tureno (3)

Having the cockpit ready for paints, I have started moving on the white color on the body. The work is very straight forward as the body itself is really simple.


I have worked particularly on the chassis as I think this AE86 has to be aged and certainly in a used condition. That's why I have put up some dirts and mud colors on the chassis. I didn't do it like the AFV kits with pigment yet as I still want to keep the chassis clean. Perhaps I will work more on the weathering at the finishing stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters