This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Friday, April 27, 2012

Initial D - Toyota AE86 Tureno (6)

There has been a step forward after some weekS! In fact, the cockpit has been pretty complete since Dec 2011. But I just didn't even have time for a update. So there are entirely 4 months this kit been sitting there until I picked up some engine details on the bench. The undercarriage is completed and I just need to give a little weathering at the end of the progress.

The engine room is pretty straight forward. The details supplied by the kit is quite good and I just need to do some pipes and wiring just to enrich the details. Looking forwards are the polishing of body and then it will hopefully come straight to the end.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters