This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Friday, June 1, 2012

Fiat 500 Custom

This kit actually was started back in August 2011. But I have always been working on some other kits and that's why it has been abandoned all the time.... I came to a point where my desk is clear from the Nissan March and Honda Jazz(s). So it is a good moment to pick this up again and give it a good go.

As of 11-Aug-2011:
The body has already been worked and thinned where necessary. 
I have also prepared some customize decals for this build as well. Hopefully this will give a special livery as to other Fiat 500 build around the world.

As of today (01-June-2012):
I have primer coated and this is now ready for paint anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters