This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Saturday, February 7, 2015

1:20 Capeta Kart

Hello guys~! 
I have been super busy at work these few months so there is almost nothing going on on my new desk...

Yet, I have finally found some quality time over the weekends and basically I have got this kit done in 2 days!
WOW! What a speed! Cox 1) the parts have already been trimmed and sanded a bit a few months back; and 2) there is no polishing I have done on it at all and I just go around it treating it like a AFV kit. So here is a super quick kit and run.
I hope you would enjoy it. Thanks.












1 comment:

  1. WOW....two days impressive work. Great looking build and i do love that display stand. I may have to get one of these...

    ReplyDelete

 
free counters