This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Thursday, October 8, 2009

German Tanker in Summer (5)

For the last couple of nights, I have been working on the fuel tank and the ammo boxes.

It was quite a fun painting the wooden pattern over the ammo boxes. Academy only recreates the pattern over the top and the bottom of the boxes, but not the sides! So the bad thing is, I have to scratch the sides with knife to recreate the pattern. And the good thing is, the result turn out to be a lucky trial! The resulting pattern looks great!

Referring some reference pictures about WWII ammo boxes, I have get a better idea on how the boxes should be painted. And here it comes and I have finally get most of the things ready in this little diorama.

Please note the pictures were taken with my new cam~





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters