This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

MotoGP 2009 - Sepang Circuit - Race day

23rd to 26th October 2009, these 4 days will never be forgotten in my life. I went to to Malaysia GP! WOW, what a amazing thing I have done this year and I do regard this as an archievement of my own!

And afterall, I have witnessed Rossi taking his 9th World Champion!
This experience will never be forgotten!



The sound from the Ducatis are so so loud that I though I will be deaf!


Thanks God I have made the move so I can get these close up pictures! Thanks to my E-P1 who have done a great job for me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters