This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Monday, September 19, 2011

Ford Focus - Monza Rally 2007 (10)

Keep on working on the chassis and cockpit. Today I have got the chassis masked and painted. Yet, it wasn't really finished until some further weathering is applied. So I will just get some shots at a later time. But here are some update for the cockpit, where I have the steering wheel setup and the console assmebled. Some further wiring works are yet to be done. Considering this is a 1:24 kit, I think it will be much easier to handle than the 1:12 bike anyway.





Just to get a feeling of what is going to be done... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters