This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Ford Focus - Monza Rally 2007 (12)

This is now going to the last lap of the progress. I have replaced the brake discs with the PE replacements which I have assembled a few years back. This is of the same size of the original front discs, so I have got the convertion without major problem.





However when it comes to the fitting to the suspension systems, the O-ring actually need to be fitted in a deeper position. I have no other ways but to extent the cups of the discs so the entire braking system will not stay too deep inside the wheels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters