This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Full Scratchbuild - Pinarello Dogma 65.1 Italian Flag

Yes I admit. I have been laying back since August and was all in this build.
This is a complete scratch-build for my own ride!
I have been so into this as I love my ride so much. It happened so quickly that I had the rims, the frames and other major parts set in a couple of weeks. The only thing bottleneck for the progress was how to replicate the frames, which is 3-dimensional, with cast.... So luckily I got this complex mold build and I was able to replicate a few of the frame.

The groupset parts and other parts are original and I have these assembled into my lovely Dogma miniature!
Okay, I don't care no one like it at all, but I am just loving it! Haha~~ LOL













5 comments:

 
free counters